( Please note, batteries can NOT be shipped air freight, these are hazardous GROUND freight only )
- All models/ years Big Dog
- All models/ years American Ironhorse
- Many other custom build motorcycles
- 1991-2017 FXST/ FLST ( Softail )
- 1997-2003 XL ( Sportster )
- 1991-2017 FXD/ FLD ( Dyna )
- 1997-2002 BUELL
- 2018-2019 FLDE, HC, FB, SB, SL, FXBB, BR, DR, FB, LR
- 2008-2017 VRSC ( V-Rod )
High Performance Premium YUASA GYZ20HL 320cca sealed AGM battery:
Featuring AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) separators with superior grid and component designs and improved charge recovery capability from a deeply discharged condition, Yuasa GYZ Series Batteries provide longer shelf life and improved lifecycle performance. A great upgrade for customized motorcycles requiring the best performance.
- 320+ CCA
- 21.1 Ah ( 20 HR )
- 6-7/8” L x 3-7/16” W x 6-1/8” H
- Sealed, no filling
- GYZ20HL AGM
- 15 month manufacturers warranty, + 1 year warranty from us, giving you 27 months of warranty! ( from date of purchase )
- Made in USA!
Premium YUASA AGM; YTX20HL-BS battery:
POWER HOUSE PLUS
310 Cold Cranking Amps, 18 Amp Hours
6 7/8" Long x 3 7/16" Wide x 6 1/8" Tall
Fits Softail 1991/Later, Dyna 1997/Later, Sportster 1997/2003
Terminal Location: - on LH, + on RH
Replaces HD# 65989-97
By: YUASA EXIDE BATTERY CORP
Made in U.S.A!
- Maintenance free design eliminates the need to ever add water to the battery
- Sealed enclosure allows mounting the battery in any position (except upside-down)
- To help improve vibration resistance, the battery acid is absorbed between the plates with fine microfiber glass mats (AGM)
- Internal gas pressure is valve regulated to prevent any water loss (VRLA)
- AGM & VRLA combined with lead-calcium grid plates provide more cold cranking amps than lead acid type batteries with up to three times the life span
- Includes a sulfation retardant that dramatically reduces the battery killing plate sulfation that is commonly associated with conventional batteries
- Extremely slow rate of self-discharge when not in use, but must be slow charged at least every three months if not in service
- Includes cable mounting hardware
- * Includes mounting kit with terminal cover and plastic bumpers
Important Note: These batteries include a separate battery acid pack and must be used to fill the battery before use (except 10023 and 10049, these come pre-filled and charged). The metered acid pack delivers the precise amount in a safe and controlled manner. Filling and charging instructions are included.
Note: Battery warranty is based on a six month pro-rated policy. SIX MONTH BATTERY WARRANTY STARTS WHENEVER THE DEALER FILLS THE BATTERY WITH ACID AND SLOW CHARGES IT TO A RANGE OF 12.8 THROUGH 13.2 VOLTS. Please call your salesperson for details.