Fuel Line kit, w/ High Temp Sleeving:
- Black,Beige or Stainless in color
- 5/16 "cut to length" fuel line
- Carburetor overflow hose
- (2) Stainless clamps
- Made in USA/ Germany
- '01-'10 Big Dog, carbureted
1000 Degree fiberglass sleeving
- Withstands continuous exposure to high temperatures better than all our other high-temperature sleeving materials.
- Protection against hot engine.
- Abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Made in USA!
- 800 Degree Stainless Steel sleeving
Stainless steel sleeving has excellent corrosion resistance, so it provides good protection in damp and wet locations, such as near process water. It also has excellent abrasion resistance and can stand up to cuts and rough surfaces near equipment on a plant floor. Use sheet metal snips to cut.
Made in USA!
- Gates Barricade fuel line
- Lowest permeation rate on the market 1 gr/m2/day.
- Exceeds California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA requirements.
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, Ethanol and gasohol fuels.
- Performs 5 times better for permeation than the nearest competitor.
- Pressure rating: 50 psi
- Made in USA!
- NORMA PREMIER QUALITY CLAMPS
- Highest quality clamps available
- Stainless steel throughout including the drive
- Superior in strength, appearance and functionality
- The band's worm drive is raised to give a smooth surface preventing hose damage
- Rolled edges eliminate hose damage found with normal clamps
- Short housing saddle, smooth underside and tapered tail end provide maximum circumference sealing at minimum torque
- Made in Germany!